Hi, I have a few questions about how Services works.
1) On each services page, like this one for example, how/where do I change the header? (I want to remove the red part of the header)
2) My /services page is some stock page that doesn't reflect the page I've built in the page editor, not sure why.
3) The page-title of the services page says "SERVICE" how do I delete that?
Services area on the front page: (the one to the left of the image that says "20 years of experience.")
4) The images I have uploaded as the background images (that change when you scroll over them) aren't sizing correctly even though they are the same aspect ratio as the stock images.
5) is it possible to remove the link from the services info on the home page? I really dont want to link to the individual services pages but the homepage feature does.
- On each services page, like this one for example
Please choose header for all page : http://prntscr.com/m22uxp
- My /services page is some stock page that doesn't reflect the page..
We have deactivate Beaver Builder Plugin (Lite Version) plugin and check again page. It is ok.
- The page-title of the services page says "SERVICE" how do I delete that?
You can translate or edit text in file : http://prntscr.com/m22zrd
- The images I have uploaded as the background images.
We see it ok. Please check again.
- is it possible to remove the link from the services info on the home page?
Yes. Please click edit menu and change it. You can remove show page and add custom link
Opal Support Team
We are located in GMT +7 time zone and we answer all questions within 12-48 hours in weekdays. In some rare cases the waiting time can be to 48 hours. Support tickets sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed next Monday or the next business day.
If you like our theme, Please vote it 5 stars. We are really really appreciate your vote :To vote go to http://themeforest.net/downloads then follow that link : http://screencast.com/t/ylPjXebiCIOEThanks and have a nice day
4) The images are super-zoomed and thus don't really show the image when you hover.
5) Sorry I don't mean the top menu, I mean the homepage element under "What Makes Us Different." There are 4 boxes, I don't want those to link to a page, but they do. Can I stop this?
These are all solved!
1) the header has updated (I'm not sure how, I didn't do anything) but the breadcrumbs are still there. How can I remove the breadcrumbs from a services page?
3) I'll just do a display: none or something, thanks
5.There are 4 boxes, I don't want those to link to a page
You can remove link in file : http://prntscr.com/m2i11x
4. The images are super-zoomed and thus don't really show the image when you hover.
could you send me some screenshots with description please?
5) I have edited the .php, removing the link from the text. Which line do I need to edit to remove the link from the icon?
4) I have attached both versions that appear on the website with the original images. You'll see, on the site the background is very zoomed.
Please check again it. We have fixed for you. It is ok now.
What was required to fix? Just in case I need to make this adjustment in the future.
We have edit code in file : wp-content/themes/gear/opalservice/content-service-grid.php
And add code css in customize css